Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have experience of working in a customer-focused service/retail industry. Experience in effective and efficient use and measurement of all media (paid, owned, and earned). Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English. Experience of retail marketing management and customer loyalty clubs. Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently Proven experience in managing and developing people Ability to influence a management team and a matrix organization.
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• Brand management and marketing management
• Marketing strategies, processes and planning
• Budget management
• CRM and loyalty knowledge, segmentation (i.e. direct and targeted marketing, database management)
• Understanding of retail business, with focus on the store, sales and range knowledge.
• Market research methodology and analysis
• Curiosity about consumers, markets and trends
• Hunger for knowledge and an interest in developing the IKEA Brand and business through people
• Leadership in bringing a diverse set of stakeholders together on an ongoing basis, towards a common goal of building the brand in the market
• Passion about people, home furnishing and life at home
• Passionate about creativity and communication at large
• Influencing people’s opinions and perceptions through communication
• Achieving business results
• Should have experience of handling Bangalore Market
• This profile is based out of Store and candidate should have willingness to work in rotational shifts.
• To create a market marketing strategy and plan for the year, based on the market plan, and in connection to country marketing strategy and market goals and KPIs, with clear role and objectives of the different clusters, customer groups and Customer Meeting Points
• To develop, lead and execute unit-wise marketing strategies and plans in the most effective and efficient way in line with the overall market strategy.
• To lead the Market and unit marketing teams (where relevant), and be a strong contributor as a member of the management team of all units.
• To increase re-visitation and visitation from households across the city to the different onmi-channel Customer Meeting Points
• To build, retain and engage a loyal base of IKEA FAMILY members and lead events, workshops and that drive preference
• To collaborate with unit teams and SO to deliver great customer experience across all Customer Meeting Points
Together as a team
To establish the IKEA brand as a unique, meaningful and trusted brand and be the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives.