WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
• Knowledge of the Real Estate business and extensive experience (minimum 2-3 years) in commercial properties management with proven track record.
• Minimum 3 years experience in managerial role (manager/leader) with proven leadership skills and track record.
• Advanced level of financial and commercial competence.
• Strong influential leadership. Ability to motivate and inspire people and develop succession in the team.
• Flexibility and adaptability, experience in agile ways of working.
• Ability to initiate and ensure effective and efficient implementation of initiatives on time.
• Ability to innovate methods and processes to improve performance and results of the Meeting Place.
• Business minded and cost conscious.
• Strong strategic & crisis management skills.
• Profound communication skills in Russian and English
Drives independently and actively contributes to the tasks based on the assignments delegated by Meeting Place Manager that can be related but not limited to the following ones:
Builds and develops together with Meeting Place Manager empowered, front-led and adaptable teams by taking an active part in recruitment, development, succession and motivation.
Develops the environment of entrepreneurship, diversity and inclusion leading by example and promoting IKEA Culture & Values, health and well-being for all people in the Centres.
Develops, implements and leads a follow up of Meeting Place strategic planning, business planning and budget to ensure constant Market Value growth of the asset within the transformation and re-development area.
Contributes to commercial agenda focusing on improvements of customer experience/ or community engagement/ or partner relationship/ or commercial projects including re-development program (based on the scope defined), thus driving visitation to Meeting Place and IKEA store.
Identifies new business opportunities, initiates and pilots the implementation of new ideas by engaging local and global stakeholders in order to ensure efficient transformation and re-development.
Acts as Orderer in Meeting Place re-development program including but not limited to customer journey, customer experience, commercial results, financial KPIs, KVIs, stakeholder management, timely implementation of deliverables.
Contributes to Meeting Place Sustainability agenda to become Sustainability leader on the market by driving initiatives in this area in accordance with the Ingka People & Planet Positive strategy.
Builds relationships with local authorities, governmental institutions being a speaking partner for Public Relations (incl. Mass Media & Public Affairs) to ensure efficient transformation and re-development.
Handles Safety & Security and Compliance matters (incl. legal, procurement, asset management, inspections & authorities checks) within the area of responsibility. Acts as a leading member of Meeting Place Crisis management team.
Establishes effective cooperation with Facility Management department to ensure operational excellence.
Develops efficient networking by contributing to global and local initiatives, engaging required expertise from Service Organisation and exchanging leading practices with other Meeting Places as well as with external partners.
Without us our many co-workers and customers wouldn’t have an IKEA to go to. We make sure to secure, build and maintain our physical locations - from stores to offices to factories – to meet the needs of the many people. Together we lead the way in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable, and innovative solutions for every property. And we feel a great sense of pride in seeing everything working smoothly!