Why we will love you
• 1 year work experience
• Administrative experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
What you'll be doing day to day
• Ensures adherence to IKEA’s access control policies by monitoring co-worker entrance
• Provides excellent service to customers and co-workers
• Performs administrative and reception duties associated with co-worker programs
• Dispatches Risk and Compliance Team or EMS as needed
• Supports store in basic accounting and record keeping duties
Together as a Team
Some would call us administrative magicians, but in our team we just keep track of things and enjoy helping people to do what they do better and faster, with less fuss and fewer hitches. We plan the events and manage the guest lists, and we keep offices, processes and organisations running smoothly.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Part-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS – HL2 (20-34hours/week) Open availability Preferred. working hours fall between 2:00am-10:30am Monday-Sunday. Weekends required. You will have off 1 weekend/month. Schedule released 4 weeks in advance.
Starting rates range from $19.50- $26.91 and will be based on relevant work experience.
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.
*eligible starting at only 20 hrs/wk