The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Perform daily monitoring, preventive and/or corrective maintenance works on equipment and building installations.
• Coordinate work of suppliers and supervise the assigned maintenance activities, repair, shut downs and overhaul works.
• Support operation of the unit by ensuring minimum response time to breakdowns and securing equipment utilization (EQU) goals.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices in warehouse operations and maintenance supporting areas.
• Responsible to ensure all activities assigned are done according with the schedule set in the Maintenance Plan.
• Contributes to identification of suppliers and procurement of parts required for maintenance works.
• Keep track and ensure inventory control for maintenance spare parts and tools.
• Provide feedback and give suggestions to improve equipment performance and availability.
• Respond to emergency calls for any troubleshooting required at site.
• Produce weekly and/or monthly technical reports on maintenance activities.
• Basic knowledge of IKEA supply chain
• Knowledge of facility aspects such as construction and utility specific to warehouse operations
• Knowledge of safety regulations & laws
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Able to communicate in English
• Able to communicate efficiently with various stakeholders and to build good relationships
• Able to work as part of a team and contribute to common goals
• Capable to always act in a professional manner with a problem-solving mindset
• Capable to assume full responsibility for the assigned task and work without supervision
• The IKEA values reflect personal values, particularly cost-consciousness and simplicity
• Enjoys interacting with many different people
• Always strives to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation
• An early adopter in terms of change, who acts as a change-driver
• A desire to constantly improve and become better
• Enjoys being helpful to others and gets energy from helping his/her customer succeed in their goals
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!