Postes > Business Navigator
Description de poste
IKEA is one of the world's leading home furnishing companies. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
The Inter IKEA Group is a part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., owner of the IKEA Concept and worldwide IKEA franchisor.
IKEA Supply is part of IKEA Range & Supply and is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organization with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimizing replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability, and ensuring the right quality for all services.
About the job
As Supply Operations, we secure excellence in supply operational performance and in transport flows. We are now looking for Business Navigator to support us in securing operational excellence in our flows by analyzing our current performance, identifying the gaps, and supporting action plans accordingly.
You will work to support the Supply Chain Operations Team and report to the Supply Operations Manager
Your job content will be: 60% Business Navigator role, where you will guide local Supply Chain Operations team along with Action Planning and KPIs, take some global projects, support Supply Chain Operations Global business navigation agenda and 40% Business Analyst role, where you will support local Supply Operations teams with needed data/analysis and guidance towards actionable areas.
Your main assignments as Business Navigator are:
- Build framework for overall logistical operational performance from end-to-end perspective as it is defined by respective set of KPIs and PIs.
- Perform first level of flow operations analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in a clear and actionable manner.
- Identify and act on potentials for excellence in operational performance, improvements, and potential costs development
- Contribute to the Action Plan and goal setting process – Lead Action Plan follow-up in the region.
- Support in the creation of education material and lead workshop presentations to secure deeper understanding of KPI – PI results or to introduce new measures into organization.
- Support Global SCO Business navigation agenda by giving inputs – also by taking lead on projects; development of tools and working methods globally.
- Challenge and support Market Operations Forums in the region with a fact based approach and propose necessary actions.
- Support input to the pricing process.
We want you because:
- Your personal values match with Ikea Values
- You have min 2-3 Years Supply Chain Experience
- You have strong logistic and/or business analyst background
- You have a passion for numbers & facts and good knowledge about how to build and evaluate fact-based business cases with all relevant data
- You have good analytical skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other relevant reporting tools such as `Qlickview, Qlicksense and Power BI`
- You have experience on training others and leading workshops
- You have strong stakeholders’ management skills with the capability to build effective and trustful relationships
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: https://about.ikea.com/en/work-with-us