Postes > Goods Flow Team Leader - E-Commerce, IKEA Cheras (Full-Time)
Description de poste
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
Responsible to lead execution of goods flow processes within assigned area, coaching and working alongside team members, cooperating with goods flow partners in the commercial team, and coordinating with the rest of the logistics team while committed to the development of the co-workers in their area.
- Influence and lead the goods flow co-workers within the assigned area of responsibility to secure the highest goods availability and an excellent customer experience while maintaining the lowest possible cost.
- Support the Good Flow Manager with identifying, recruiting, retaining and developing the many talents in the goods flow team to secure a diverse, competent team that can execute its assigned responsibilities with confidence and secure future succession.
- Contribute to positioning IKEA retailers and the IKEA Brand as responsible partners in lowering environmental impact by taking relevant actions that contribute to achieving long-term profitability in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way. Through your everyday work you contribute to a people and planet positive business, social connection and environmental impact.
- Live the IKEA Values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA Culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store and especially the goods flow team.
- Ensure that the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety, security and the environment.
- Contribute with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan. Ensure that these actions are implemented in the inbound and outbound goods flow processes.
- Share knowledge of effective and efficient goods flow operations, within assigned area of responsibility, with colleagues and business partners to support their competence development and support of goods flow operations including understanding the principles of health and safety in goods flow processes.
- Support the Goods Flow Manager to secure an effective, qualitative and efficient goods flow operation within the assigned goods flow processes in order to guarantee an excellent customer shopping experience through quality of products, merchandising and stock accuracy.
- Work closely with the goods flow team to secure correct usage of short-term capacity of the store in order to maximize efficient logistics operations by considering space, equipment and people.
- Contribute to the tasks and goals of the IKEA value chain as stated in the Global Supply Chain Operational Handbook, local appendices and service agreement with transport service providers through correct execution of the assigned goods flow processes.
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team.
- You are able to set expectations for others and provide clear direction and follow up.
- You can prioritise and organise your work and the work of others to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a keen interest in retailing and logistics as well as experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- You can adjust your style of communication to get a message across to the receiver.
Please apply by 14 May 2022