No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You are to represent IKEA brand at the required level and maintain store standards to the required level.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge. Capabilities and motivation
Live and share the IKEA values every day
Education: High School/Trade School Graduate
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years in a similar role
Job Specification / technical skills: Multi-tasking skills, Advanced computer skills, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
To support IKEA FOOD through administrative and system requirements, thus strengthening the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
Key Role Specific:
Ensure ordering and receiving procedures is done according to the IKEA FOOD requirements.
• Ensure that the monthly IFB stock take is implemented according to set guidelines
• Prepares monthly discrepancy and wastage report and initiate control measures and follow-up
• Process and document supplier’s invoices in the NAVISON system.
• Log and generate all approved recipe and IKEA FOOD range in the NAVISON system
• Activation of Menu buttons for the POS terminals
• Coordinates with IT for IFB system issue and concerns
• Ensure cleanliness and organization of the IFB Office as well as the IKEA supplies and storages
• Monitoring of supplies within the office budget guidelines;
• Ensure day-to-day functions of store keepers are carried out in the department
• Assist the IFB team with the requisition, design and implementation of communication program;
• Receive important documents, mail and ordered supplies;
• Undertake Senior responsibilities as the IFB operation required
Coordinate with Cash Office and Finance for invoice payments and follow-up
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.