Postes > Food Operations Specialist | IKEA Retail Experience | Core Business Franchise
Description de poste
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world and to be accessible, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
IKEA Retail Experience has the assignment to secure a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA experience across all customer meeting points that are developed together with Core Business Range and Core Business Supply and all IKEA franchisees in order to create a common and unique IKEA way to engage our customers and offer them relevant services. It is an exciting time as IKEA transforms from a single channel to omnichannel retailer.
We are looking for a creative problem solver with good skills and passion for developing IKEA within Core Business Franchise, Retail Experience. As Food Operations Specialist, you will be a reference contributor for the retail operational perspective in the product development process together with the Product Development teams in BA Food, from scoping to launch, focusing on requirements in how we meet the co-workers: operational routines, food safety standards, preparation, production and serving instructions, equipment requirements and internal networks. In this role you will:
- Support and carry out activities to develop IKEA to become a true food destination where IKEA Food plays an ever evolving role in setting standards for the operations.
- Be part of and carry out the commercial agenda for food through playing a key role in range development, securing efficient operations and a clear equipment approach in both the development step as well as execution and follow up.
- Enable commercial success and a low cost operation through providing processes, methods, tools and solutions that support the attraction, engagement and interaction of customers with the IKEA offer through food operations.
- Support and carry out development of restaurant/kitchen operations regarding; equipment, operational & commercial tests, global standards and best practice, securing constant improvements.
- Support with controlling costs through developing lean, simple, cost conscious ways of working and continually look for improvements.
- Support with ensuring that the Operations function works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, IKEA internal regulations and local legislation relating to Health, Safety & Security and environment.
The assignments will vary from contributing to the IKEA Food Health and Sustainability strategy to the development of a global learning offer, enabling IKEA people to succeed and perform and the Production, Preparation and Serving Instructions (PPSI) process ensuring excellence in operations and efficiency and manage assigned activities or projects, including budget and time follow ups.
You will not be alone! You will collaborate and work in close cooperation with many leaders and specialists of the different areas of expertise across the leadership assignments of Core Business Franchise as well as develop a sustainable business relationships with other colleagues from such as Range and Supply and IKEA retailers.
To be able to succeed in this job, you need to share and live the IKEA values and have a proven track record of both leading creative processes and inspiring colleagues’ trough the value chain. You bring a vast experience from multichannel retail markets and have the ability to translate insights of consumer behaviour, digitalization, food trend, sustainability, design and media into food experience development needs.
You demonstrate well developed interdependent leadership; leading business agendas across broad networks in a collaborative way and delivering results through others.
You have strong communicative skills and we set high expectations on your passion for, and ability to collaborate and engage people with different competences in a complex and fast paced environment
As the preferred candidate you bring:
- Deep and recent knowledge about IKEA Food and beverage operations and customers’ needs and expectations and how this area can outperform.
- Understanding on process driven ways of working.
- Good knowledge about retail in general.
- Very good communication skills in English - verbally and written.
- Experience from leading assignments across functions and organizations.
- Project management skills (PPS).
- Ability to discover business opportunities.
- Ability to convince with solid knowledge and great interpersonal skills.
- Interest and experience lo lead others.
- Ability to set clear directions, purposes and objectives.
- Ability to evaluate business potential.
- Capability to work internationally with cultural sensitivity.
- Coaching and facilitations skills.
And have a strong motivation for:
- The IKEA vision, culture and values.
- Creating a more rewarding customer experience as passion for people, their needs and dreams.
- Interested in Life at home and home furnishing.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- Driving success for others.
And last but not the least;
If you believe that ‘every moment matters’ and have a passion to develop unique ways to engage our customers with our food offer through an inspiring and surprising experience in all meetings points thendon’t hesitate to apply today!
This is a full time position (40h/week). The position is located in Malmö Sweden. Please send your application – CV and personal letter – in English by 21 April 2021. We will assess and interview candidates continuously as the applications come in and the position could be filled before 21 April 2021.