3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco, 1700 employees, 30+ nationalities, serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
· To patrol the premises, and to ensure safety and security of the company assets.
· To ensure the fire exits are properly locked and sealed.
· To ensure smooth flow of traffic.
· To prevent smoking in the store.
· To prevent pilferage by staff.
· To handle emergency situations.
· To monitor Access Control System.
· To take the locations of security posts as per schedule and perform the operations.
· To follow the instructions being issued by superiors
· To report on time, in neat and well laundered uniform provided by the company, well groomed, with pleasant body odour.
· To take rounds in the store and ensure the store is free of any hazard.
· The fire exits are properly locked, security seals are intact, and the passages to the emergency exits are without obstruction.
· The customers are not resorting to shoplifting.
· Strict implementation of no smoking in the store.
· The customer do not carry pets, camera/camcorder etc. into the store.
• High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience as a Security Guard
• Fluent in English & Arabic is an added advantage
• Communication & interpersonal Skills
• Well built & healthy
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The main responsibilities are: exceeding customer expectations by ensuring a seamless and easy buying process that creates trust in the IKEA brand in a multichannel environment; managing and supporting the team in order to co-ordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible costs.