The task of IKEA Components within IKEA is to pursue the development of future unique and customer-friendly solutions within fittings and components to the IKEA range. We create substantial cost and quality benefits for IKEA in our development and supply of raw materials, components and fittings. IKEA Components is part of the Inter IKEA group and shares the IKEA vision and values. Our business is global and employs 1500 people based in Sweden, Slovakia and China. Through co-operation with IKEA Purchasing and Logistic areas, we are also represented at several other sites around the world.Job description
- Business plans into goals, secure relevant performance reporting & follow-up within financial and other given frames.
- Lead project and development portfolio management including follow up to ensure a balanced portfolio with the right priorities in relation to plans and ambitions.
- Lead fact-based decision making by being an active business partner giving insights, analytics, scenarios and recommendations.
- Translate business needs into business solutions and ensure cooperation with expertise function.
- Ensure strong performance culture where deviations are detected early and acted upon.
- Ensure a strong low-cost culture through leadership by example and challenging unnecessary costs.
- Identify opportunities & risks for business development by using Business Information and Analytics tools and provide relevant performance and business insights as well as market and consumer intelligence.
- Take a holistic business view when leading, coordinating and developing effective processes in a connected value chain.
- Communicate business results, insights and recommendations in a clear and inspiring way, making business analysis available and actionable.
- Contribute to the development of working methods and tools and share best practice.
- Work closely with Business Steering Group of Components for scenario planning and story-telling analysis.
- University degree in Science, Business Admin, Economics or corresponding knowledge
- Overall knowledge of IKEA Components processes and relevant business plans
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Fluent in communicating and writing in English
- Understanding of the IKEA business model, strategic landscape and IKEA Ways of working.
- Good knowledge about business navigation and business analytics.
- Good knowledge of data visualization, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Think ahead, understand how decisions impact the totality, see potentials and risks in processes and projects.
- Strong communication skills, inspires and creates confidence, build networks and strong relations.
- Proactively lead stakeholder management
- Passion on facing the challenges and able to provide ideas for changes
Do you have what it takes to challenge and uphold an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality?
We are looking for you who together with us at IKEA Components China and we actively want to build people and business together and ensure that we are an excellent place to work and develop. IKEA Components in China stands in front of a fantastic journey, with ambitious expansion plans to build a new factory for our packaging operations in Nantong.
This role will be Leading and steering the performance management process and project portfolio management from planning to execution within the area of responsibility, in order to ensure goal achievement.
Please join us for a fantastic journey!