GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neigbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
About the job
As the Assistant Operations Manager for IPC Shopping Centres, you will be responsible for the overall operational functions of the Shopping Centre through effective daily ground management by providing high standards operational control in housekeeping and hygiene, landscaping and deliver administration tasks in line with our business and sustainability goals, as well as contribute to the cost efficiency and profitability growth of our business while keeping the Centre in shape as new. To ensure that the operational functions achieve optimum performance and efficiency consistently through the appointed outsource vendors and in house operations team.Job description
- To manage, execute and accountable in the day-to-day operational functions and maintain high performance level with the support of the Operations team and outsourced service providers.
- To ensure Centre’s operational enforcement is well coordinated, implemented, and complied by all tenants, co-workers, service providers and contractors.
- To be responsible in managing operational enforcement, prepare and review correspondence letters and general Centre’s circulars and memorandum.
- To ensure the centre’s cleanliness and hygiene level is kept in optimum standard internally and externally in accordance to effective SOPs and comply with relevant policies and regulations.
Foodland – Dishwashing:
- To manage and monitor the operations and maintenance of the centralized dishwashing function in Foodland include processes and operational flow, inventory control, vendors’ performance management, safety compliances, etc.
- To upkeep the Centre’s landscape around the building perimeter and internal in good, tidy, and safe condition always.
- To supervise and manage the service providers to ensure job quality and deliverables are according to Centre’s standard.
- To demonstrate strong Sustainability efforts by working together with Service Office functions, IKEA, Tenants, community, and potential partners on green initiatives that reduce climate and environmental impact
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience, preferably in retail industry
- Possess at least a Degree in Property Management / Environmental Science or equivalent
- Possess good communication, listening and written skills.
- Data analytic knowledge and reports writing.
- Knowledge on Waste Management, Waste Water, Carbon Management, Energy Management, and Environmental Data Management.
- Good copywriting and letter writing skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skill
- Proactive, independent, team player, organised, work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
Please apply by 7 March 2023.