Why we will love you
We are constantly improving, moving forward with new projects, innovative and at the forefront, to generate in all our customers and IKEA visitors, the best option when deciding how to create "the best home in the world". Do you want to be part of this challenge as a Project Manager in the new digital platform for our IKEA Family members, we are waiting for you!.
• Strong ability to add value in a co-creation process with other functions, ensuring that the project is interesting and rich for members from a customer engagement & loyalty perspective.
• Strong planning and organisational skills, working to tight deadlines and ensuring systems are in place to guarantee deadlines and results.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and with different countries of origin, ensuring communication flows and stakeholders are kept informed.
• Strong self-motivated and proactive ability to work independently and manage workload.
• Analytical skills that allow you to track the components of the project that have already been implemented and to make data-driven decisions based on these results.
• High level of spoken and written English and Spanish, and good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools; scope, time, cost, risk, quality, communication and how to integrate these processes.
• Good understanding of business processes and the IKEA strategic landscape and business direction.
• Good understanding of IKEA’s service offering and the contribution each brings to the business, identifying gaps and business opportunities.
• Broad knowledge of CRM; ensuring the attractiveness of the proposal to our members, as well as understanding the structure of the communication and its subsequent analysis.
• Broad knowledge of marketing communication in emailing and SMS channels.
• Experience working with digital platforms (e.g., Netflix, Amazon...).
What you'll be doing day to day
With an ambition to strengthen our relationship with loyalty members and to be able to support and help them at home in an optimised and up-to-date way, we are working on a new digitisation solution. We are looking for someone to help us bring that touch of engagement to the digital platform solution, so that it is not only useful, but also creates an emotional bond with the members and strengthens our relationship with them.