Why we will love you
The Digital Physical Meeting Points Domain team is accountable for exploring, envisioning, developing, and delivering a cohesive in-store digital experience for our customers and co-workers worldwide.
Do you thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and do you demonstrate how strategic thinking and understanding customer needs can help create products that customers and store co-workers enjoy? You are enthusiastic about working with other cultures but also like the idea of joining one of retail’s biggest transformations out there?
If your answer to the above is a resounding YES, we want to talk to you! Your passion for digital products and solving customer needs could be just the right mix for this exciting role within Digital Physical Meeting Points Domain at Ingka
Ideally, your background would include the following:
· At least 3 years of experience in Product Management in an agile and human-centric environment
· Previous experience with successfully launching global digital products
· Significant communication skills, stakeholder management, and proven ability to work cross-functionality
· Demonstrated ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
· Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence
· Experience in physical retail and digital transformations
· Significant analytical skills, experience with Google Analytics is a plus
A day in your life with us
On a day-to-day basis, you will improve the co-worker experience in the physical IKEA stores. More specifically, you will co-create solutions together with agile development teams, product design, data and analytics, business partners, and end-users (store co-workers), to enhance the in-store digital product used in stores across the globe.
You will be part of the Store Coworker Experience team, which is part of the Physical Meeting Points Domain, where you work alongside cross-functional partners from around the world to solve some of the biggest pain points in our physical stores.
· Own the strategy, vision, and backlog for one of the in-store digital products. As you build the product backlog, you will gather input through multiple channels and will provide
transparency to partners and stakeholders as you prioritize the work
· Define OKRs in partnership with cross-functional product teams, and give visibility of progress to stakeholders
· Use insights and data to solve friction points and problems in ways our users love
· Identify co-worker needs and business opportunities using quantitative and qualitative data
· Look for opportunities to enhance the agile ways of working within the product teams and for ways to improve the delivery phase
This role is based in Madrid, Spain.
Together as a team
At IKEA we believe in people and that we are always better together. Within Group Digital we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA growing in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We support the development, provision, and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people, and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Namrata Mahajan recruiter at Namrata.email@example.com, please note we do not accept any applications via mail.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will review candidates continuously, so please submit your application no later than the 23rd of March 2023.Please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously. We look forward to hearing from you.