Do what you do best!Job description
Or explore what you've never done before!
Work with us. Together we can make a difference.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to create a better everyday life for the many people. To make this a reality we need to work together, co-create ideas and allow for the many people to influence and improve our business. And with the many people, we mean you.
A day in your life with usQualification
• You provide interior design at a high level according to the needs and requirements of the client.
• You provide visual inspiration for visitors through the offered furnishing solutions.
• You maintain plans and implement changes from the store's Commercial Calendar.
• You do all projects, respecting deadlines and procedures established by the company.
• You apply the company's methods, providing functional solutions for the client
Who are you?
• You have knowledge of AutoCAD
• You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• You are communicative and a team player
• You have good command of English
• You are commercially oriented in your projects
• Еducation in the field of interior design will be considered as an advantage.
Work on schedule
Highly professional and fast working environment.
Food vouchers up to 110 BGN
Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
Additional health insurance;
Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN;
Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
Be yourself and discover job opportunities at IKEA!
Apply with a CV in .doc or .pdf format.