Postes > Unit Facility Management Specialist
Unit Facility Management Specialist
Tinsley, United Kingdom - Explore le lieu Immobilier Temps Complet
Description de poste
At IKEA, it is so much more than a job.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an In-Store Facilities Specialist at our Sheffield store, on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity, and you'll be joining a great team!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary starting at £24,300.
• 39 hours working 5 days out of 7, which will include 1 in 3 weekends.
• Ad hoc work at weekends or in the evenings may be required to meet the needs of the business.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed at the interview.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day, and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
• 15% co-worker discount and access to I-Benefits Discount Portal, helping you save £100s on high street retailers.
• Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal.
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions, and interest-free loans.
• A wide range of family-friendly policies and benefits.
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day.
• Kick up your feet and relax in our co-worker's restaurant, with a variety of affordable hot and cold meals and snacks, and free healthy meal options.
• Free on-site co-worker parking.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
We are on the lookout for someone who has great communication skills, attention to detail, and a knowledge of hard and soft FM services, and who can work in line with IKEA's values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
• You’ll have general knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment and understand the main Facility Management business processes.
• You’ll have good knowledge of how sustainability interacts with FM and the know-how to transform our operations to become climate positive!
• You’ll have high-level knowledge of hard and soft FM services and related local legislation and industry standards.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Our Unit Facility Management Specialists support with general and specialized knowledge within Facility Management services, ensuring we optimize the value and efficiency of each property in a sustainable way.
• Manage the FM services of each responsible property actively throughout its lifetime including safety, compliance, maintenance, and improvement to ensure a safe and operational environment for the business, co-workers, and customers.
• Coordinate operational tasks related to internal work and work executed by external FM suppliers in collaboration with the Unit FM Manager.
• Collaborate with external FM service providers and follow up on the service quality with the Unit FM Manager.
• Execute internal FM-related checks and reviews as well as participate in internal and external audits and certifications within the FM scope.
• Secure FM excellence by inspecting FM services including, administrating FM tools (ex. CAFM), maintenance, and spot checks.
• Coordinate and produce relevant reports within the FM scope.
• Support the tendering process for new and/or potential FM service providers by assisting the service providers during site visits.
• Contribute with insights to the goalsetting, the FM budgeting activities, and the annual business plan in the unit.
• Assist in controlling costs through working in a lean, simple, and cost-conscious way, encouraging colleagues to discover more effective ways of working in the FM area.
• Follow-up on permits, licenses, certificates, and reporting measures in order to stay compliant with local and international legislation as well as internal rules and requirements regarding the FM scope within Ingka.
• Provide technical support in daily operations and projects related to the FM delivery model.
• Participate in projects within FM-related services that are driven by FM and other functions, such as large construction projects, Asset Management activities, or local rebuilds.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step: Please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step: If successful, you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help!