Knowledge • Proven analytical skills combined with an ability to communicate figures in an understandable and inspiring way.
• Understanding of the business/operations and its main drivers, major business changes and its consequences, scenario thinking
• Good understanding of data science, new technologies, analytics and their wide ranging application in business context.
• Good understanding of IKEA’s strategic landscape and business direction
• Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept, the IKEA Brand Identity and the IKEA culture & Values
• In-depth knowledge of IKEA business tools, processes and cycles
Motivation • Passionate about creating an Ingka fit for the future
• Energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people
• Motivated by leading and developing people
• Inspired by working together in an ever?changing multi-dimensional and complex environment
• Motivated by leading through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units
• Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values.
Capabilities • Ability to take in new information, compile, organise, analyse and make relevant conclusions from substantial amounts of data
• Strong and well proven collaboration skills
• Ability to make things happen in a fast and flexible way during change
• Eye for detail and accuracy
• Provide relevant, user-friendly business information, promoting standardised reporting and securing competence in the organisation/unit (as applicable) to allow for analysis and understanding of performance and for making optimal decisions.
• Perform data analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable and actionable manner at a country/unit level (as applicable).
• Support retail/country (as applicable) business navigation partners in achieving a healthy profits and loss through key performance analysis and evaluation.
• Use the understanding of how information is applied today, to determine the future needs of reporting at unit and country level.
• Be an ambassador for global business information solutions and common tools as well as the production of ad hoc reports when standard solutions are not available.
• Secure the multi-dimensional view of the business, when conducting the necessary analysis, to evaluate retail performance with the customer in focus
• Applies understanding of the goals, business priorities to follow through on commitments and achieve results in line with the IKEA vision and values
• Co-operates with team members in other and own units to accomplish common goals
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Create enhance customer value, good growth and optimise long term business performance for IKEA Retail, by enabling better business decisions, securing efficiency and leading in accordance with financial and business strategies. This includes securing (financial) business performance, a safe and secure environment in compliance with laws, policies and standards and process.