You have ability to identify and follow trends about digital best practices, tools and methods as well as ability to analyze and break down large amounts of data. In addition, you have ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in your area of expertise to generate buy-in and solutions, ability to work and perform under pressure with flexibility and simplicity as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as SEO Specialist, you are responsible for contributing to IKEA goals for growth and positioning by improving the organic search optimization in the digital channels, both internal and external, where IKEA is present. You are also responsible for defining the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) strategy to support the traffic to the country website, both in quantity and quality, cooperating with Marketing.
• Act as a member of the E-commerce team and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Provide SEO expertise in both onsite and offsite factors across all digital channels
• Be responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing SEO changes and strategy to the digital channels, to increase visibility on all major organic search players
• Research, analyse, benchmark and follow up the search engine area and implement recommendations by keeping updated on the new search engine algorithms and scoring updates
• Perform ongoing keyword research and identify improvements for content optimization
• Periodically report on SEO key performances indicators such as Google keyword ranking
• Work with content editors, merchandisers and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimisation and recommend content improvements
• Contribute and collaborate around global SEO projects
• Collaborate closely with SEM in Marketing to find the best balance across organic and paid search
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Integrated Media Manager.
This role is located in IKEA Service Office, Zaventem.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.