IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain.As IKEA’s own furniture manufacturer our role is to offer a unique advantage for IKEA as a world leader in home furnishing.
IKEA Industry has nearly 38 production units, across 21 sites in 8 countries: Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Portugal, Sweden, Lithuania, China and Hungary.
Our operations include forestry, sawmills, boards, component and furniture production. IKEA culture and values shape everything we do. Not only do the IKEA values bring us together, they also help us to do business successfully
In IKEA Industry, Manufacturing development department grows unique manufacturing capability for long-term competitive advantage.
Right now we are looking for Lab Specialist.
If You want :
• Get to know modern furniture testing equipment,
• analyze data and prepare reports after tests,
• implement and adapt the requirements to the tested IKEA furniture,
• follow the current requirements depending on the region of the world,
• provide support in the process of testing prototypes,
• be part of a team that develops future IKEA sales innovations.
• you have a technical sense,
• you know English well,
• you learn new things quickly,
• you are a committed person,
• you like working in a team.
• are able to read and understand standards and technical and strength specifications will be an asset
Thank you for reading so far!
Location for this position is Zbąszyń, Poland.
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we would love to know more about you and your motivation for this job! Please send us your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 9th of October, 2022
For job specific questions please contact Operation Manager email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Leader firstname.lastname@example.org