Postes > Project Leader Manufacturing of the Future (MSF), PMO, IKEA Industry
Description de poste
IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain.As IKEA’s own furniture manufacturer our role is to offer a unique advantage for IKEA as a world leader in home furnishing.
IKEA Industry has nearly 38 production units, across 21 sites in 8 countries: Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Portugal, Sweden, Lithuania, China and Hungary.
Our operations include forestry, sawmills, boards, component and furniture production. IKEA culture and values shape everything we do. Not only do the IKEA values bring us together, they also help us to do business successfully
IKEA Industry has a common organisation for product and manufacturing development which is used as a common resource together across our factories and with the rest of IKEA for development within material, technique and future products within the Industry production.
Project Management Office (PMO) is a part of Manufacturing development at IKEA Industry. Our mission is to enable Project excellence at IKEA Industry.
Right now we are looking for Project Leaders with interest of People, Process, Technology and Data.
Do you want to be a part of developing business, enabling opportunities and solving problem? Are you interested in leading projects? Are you good at working together with other people, motivating, driving and leading change?
Then this might be your next step!
Within IKEA Industry we are running a program called Manufacturing System of the Future (MSF). The MSF Program is building new future capabilities connected to the digitalized, integrated and automated shop floor.
Together as a team the ambition is to provide project management competencies for global projects and to develop, educate and support project people in Project Management. We collaborate, support and spread our competence all over IKEA Industry and in collaboration with Inter IKEA to share knowledge and experience for our common ground, project management.
As a Project Leader within MSF, you will lead projects within IKEA Industry and report to the MSF Program Management and deliver the result to the receiving organisation – all within agreed purpose, goals, scope, time, budget and with agreed quality. Collaboration with stakeholders is important to secure a successful delivery of the project.
Exciting challenge for you who wants to...
· Lead MSF projects to deploy new capabilities
· Be responsible for delivering projects within set frames for scope, time, and budget
· Secure regular project follow-up using existing tools and report to the steering group
· Responsible for proper handover to the line organization
· Ensure that lessons learned have been documented
· Lead, coach and develop a high performing project team that will strongly contribute to reach project objectives and goals
· Take lead in working across functions within the site organization, common support functions and IKEA Industry .
· Enable all team members to share best practices with and across the organization
· Take lead in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered
Who You are...
We are looking for you who are enthusiastic about developing business through leading projects. You are curious and enjoys to build trustful relationship and partnership in a multicultural environment.
As a person you have a down to earth attitude with values corresponding to the IKEA values and you enjoy working across different cultures and hierarchical levels. You have passion to lead change and in developing people.
We also believe that you have a combination of the following knowledge and capabilities:
· Minimum 7 years of experience of developing businesses and delivering results through project management
· Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and influencing teams and managers in a multicultural environment
· Experience from managing change in a complex business environment
· Good knowledge and understanding of project process (e.g. Business Case, Project Design phases and Decision points)
· Knowledge of IKEA Value chain
· Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Have a Master of Science or University Degree in engineering or information technology – or equal working experience
Thank you for reading so far!
Location for this position is flexible, it can either be based out of any IKEA Industry units or at IKEA Industry office in Zbąszyń, Poland. Please note that we have published this job opportunity in multiple countries and location, however there is only one open position.
The position requires global travelling (+75 travel days yearly).
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we would love to know more about you and your motivation for this job! Please send us your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 25th May .
For job specific questions please contact PMO Manager Minna Eriksson +46 705582550, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Leader email@example.com