You are passionate about the food business and exploring new and innovative commercial opportunities as well as motivated by creating a high-quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for customers. You have a broad knowledge or interest of food trends that influence the market to create commercially viable offers as well as of how consumer acts, feels and behaves (including online) in a multichannel retail environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing commercial strategies
- Significant experience in leading teams (directly and indirectly)
- Excellent level of English (both written and spoken)
- Preferable experience in retail business. It will be considered as a plus a previous experience of working with multichannel customer journey
- Broad knowledge about the local food market environment and expectations from customers to secure that the commercial and service offers meet customer demands and needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
You will responsible for leading strategies to attract, engage and drive visitation and customer satisfaction as well as optimize sales, gross margin and profit in order to enable growth. You are also responsible for leading the a team, strengthening food commercial competence and leading activities to address key gaps of food commercial and sales performance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be responsible for integration of food into activity and commercial calendar by working closely with different stakeholders
- Optimize food sales, conversion, gross margin and profit as well as support units to address deviations, reports and analysis
- Implement common food commercial framework, standards, ways of working, tools and KPI’s adapting to local legislation and laws
- Plan, conduct and follow-up commercial performance and review as well as act upon them to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be responsible to steer food pricing and ensure competitive pricing through collaborating with different stakeholders
- Continuously monitor units, competitors and the market to identify and capitalize on commercial opportunities
- Lead the Food Commercial Team through planning, coaching and coordinating commercial activities in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
This role is located in Carugate (Milano).
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.