As a person you are passionate about people, you are dedicated to develop business but unlocking people’s potential.
You can implement long-term plans, set budgets and objectives. You know how to use the latest Human Resources innovations to help IKEA operate better as a people-centric organization. You have knowledge about the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision and the will to keep them alive through the integration of the co-workers until the development of potential successors for key roles in IKEA.
For this role we believe you have minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience including 2 years in Management. You have an experience in a global matrix organisation and/or participating in global projects. You like to work in a dynamic and constantly changing environment. You have a good knowledge and experience in the field of Social Relations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Act as P&C business partner to the unit on all People topics
• Lead and develop the unit P&C team to provide excellent co-worker experience
• Ensure the people strategy, global principles/guidelines as localised by the Country P&C team and relevant business plans are operationally implemented and lived up to
• Influence unit management team to continuously develop local leadership capabilities within their function according to business needs
• Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant goals, together with the unit managers
• Ensure delivery of learning & training at unit level, supported by your People and Culture team
In this role you will report to José Store Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team not anymore Human Resources but People & Culture make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
WANT TO APPLY ?
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact us with the following e.mail adress recrutement.LWO@ikea.com.
We are looking forward to receive your application!