You are smart and ambitious, with a deep knowledge of data and statistical analysis. You think strategically about issues and deliver data-driven storytelling with a growth mindset.
You are a communicative person, able to share data-driven findings in a clear & effective way. You value building positive and collaborative relationships with colleagues & stakeholders.
Furthermore, you are motivated by increasing customer value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer-first mindset. You have a broad knowledge of customer behavior in relation to loyalty programs and CRM as well as of performance marketing measures.
At IKEA, English is the company language as we work closely with global teams and other countries. The interview process will be held in English, however we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.
• Experience in a similar data analyst role and a degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or another quantitative discipline.
• Experience in working independently with large datasets and in tackling often very loosely defined problems, delivering timely & actionable insights.
• Advanced knowledge of data science solutions (eg R, Python, SQL, etc) and data visualization tools (eg PowerBI, QlikView).
In the role of Country Data Analyst / Loyalty Analyst , you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
• Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight-led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups
• Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards and engagement activities/campaigns across multiple customer groups
• Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within marketing and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize the impact
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We aim to transform the way our current customers engage with IKEA. We will shape the future of IKEA brand loyalty around convenience and personalization. We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2.716,- (on fulltime base). We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
Warmly welcome with your application!