• You are passionate about inspiring, leading and developing people to create everyday growth in our local market.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced operational environment where you encourage an innovative, open and honest atmosphere, where give and take feedback is a natural part of your daily operative-leadership.
• You are driven by achieving excellent results and creating a high level of customer satisfaction.
• You have proven analytical skills and know how to use the information to improve performance short term and long term.
• You have deep knowledge on how to work with sales steering and layout as a commercial tool.
• You have a strong interest in home furnishing and a deep understanding of the IKEA values and what IKEA stands for.
• In this role it’s preferable if you have senior IKEA leadership experience within a commercial area at a larger unit/store and have the experience to lead leaders.
• You have good German and English language skills or the ability to learn quickly
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Leading and developing the sales team to achieve maximum sales growth and profitability for the store.
• Transferring knowledge of the local market into business opportunities and take commercial decisions to maximize sales and optimize profitability.
• Ensure your Shopkeepers understand the multichannel retail environment and know how to use this in the most commercial way for different customers.
• Managing goal setting and strategic planning, develop and implementing action plans, follow up goals and take actions on deviations.
• In this role you will report to our Unit Commercial Manager and our ten Shopkeepers will be reporting directly to you. You will be part of the Commercial and Management Team of the store.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
Working at IKEA Vösendorf
With over 500 motivated employees and a unique location in the largest shopping mall in Europe, the Austrian flagship store Vösendorf offers the perfect conditions for your personal development. The close connection to the Austrian country organization and the sales department will support you on your way.
In addition to an international connection, Vienna offers all the benefits of an exciting metropolis and this year, for the 9th time in a row, it has been awarded the most livable city in the world.
As VAP Store we are looking for a Sales Manager who would like to grow with us in the long term.
For this fulltime position we offer you an annual gross salary starting from € 63.000. We are willing to pay significantly more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
If you want to be part of something big, this might be the right challenge for you. We are excited to get to know you soon!